Twenty One Pilots Questions
- Ode To Sleep: Do you wake up feeling positive but as the day goes on you find you'd rather be in bed and not participating?
- Holding On To You: What are you holding onto to stay alive?
- Migraine: Do you feel like you are alone when you have to deal with your thoughts?
- House Of Gold: Do you find it hard to live for someone?
- Car Radio: Do you feel like you need music to distract yourself from your thoughts?
- Semi-Automatic: Do you understand why you might hurt someone?
- Screen: Do you feel like you have a screen that you show people when you are faking how you actually feel?
- The Run And Go: Do you share your problems with people or keep them to yourself?
- Fake You Out: Do you feel like you are a fake? Or faking how you feel?
- Guns For Hands: Do you feel sad or like you relate when you hear Tyler sing this song?
- Trees: Do you wish God would reply when you pray or when you speak to him?
- Truce: Do you feel happy when you have made it through a bad night?
and now i just sit in silence. |-/
twenty one pilots: Car Radio
Tonight we’re featuring the new single from twenty one pilots for our Sunday Night Music Club. The band will perform this song live on stage at the MTV Movie Awards which airs tonight at 9/8c - be sure to tune in!
There are things we can do
But from the things that work there are only two
And from the two that we choose to do
Peace will win
And fear will lose
Watch the official ‘Car Radio’ music video HERE.